POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Outdoing Brazil.... : Re: Outdoing Brazil.... Server Time
17 Aug 2024 18:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outdoing Brazil....
From: Ruy
Date: 9 Oct 2001 17:29:39
Message: <3bc36c43@news.povray.org>
"JRG" <jrg### [at] hotmailcom> escreveu na mensagem
> BTW I think that that image does not really show what Brazil can do.

Me too! Being Brazilian I more than quickly checked their site
(http://www.splutterfish.com), and saw some very good images and animations
done with Brazil (I still don't get the name of the software, though...).
True, nothing that couldn't be achieved with POV, IMHO, but nevertheless
some great scenes. Plus, I guess it would take a lot more work than placing
spheres and light sources to get something like the following picture.

Ruy

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cells.jpg' (34 KB)